Thursday, September 6, 2007

Burstein at it again

Burstein never ceases to amaze me. He really thinks that blogging is the future. To me blogging seems outdated and doesnt seem to popular. He also said that alot of people dont believe what they hear or read on the news. Which i dont really understand. I would trust CNN over some right winged nut ranting blogging about how the government is evil. Now dont get me wrong blogging is pretty cool. The way that groups of people can converse or one or more ideas is interesting. I just dont think that its really cutting edge. Its been around for a while and there are different ways for people to commuicate now like youtube or video chatting or instant messaging. personally i think blogging is outdated and its not really going anywhere.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Is this HW 3? You've got the response here, and you take a clear position, but I don't see much of the summary of David Kline's "Toward a More Participatory Democracy" that the assignment asks for.