Thursday, September 6, 2007

Blogging about politics yes, a presidancy won with the help of blogging I think not.

Blogging about anything will be around for a very long time. Its not only going to be on politics, but on other issues affecting the world. The thought of blogs winning someone the presidency is ridiculous. I think blogs are out there more to let others in on your ideas. Not to sway or convert people. I think its good to talk about politics and discuss but not to try to make people see it your way or tell someone they should vote for this guy just because. Burstein also stated that when its tight the outcome could be decided with the help of blogging. I doubt if the race is close people are going to flock to their computers and blog. I personally think blogging is not that big as the book states it is.

No comments: